Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Best Chocolate Cookie Ever!










I love to cook. Baking is "ok" in my book, I’m not really that fond of it, but when I do bake, I bake well. My daughter, however, loves baking. She's my future chef and likes it all, baking, cooking, grilling, and anything else to do with cooking… immensely. One night we were bored and craving chocolate and cookies, so we did a search online for a chocolate cookie recipe. We wanted something that looked like it was really chocolaty. Then I came across this, Miss Paula Deen's Top Secret Chocolate Cookies. The amount of cocoa powder in it alone is chocolate enough, but we added about 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips. I promise you, if you make these once, you will make them again and again. They are absolutely the best chocolate cookie I have ever made! We didn't put the extra sanding sugar as a garnish, because neither of us like that much, but they still turned out great. Can anyone not like anything Miss Paula makes? I don't think so.
I just had to share this.
Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment